Monday, February 27, 2006

Things Only My Brother Will Understand

It is my brother's birthday today. I won't tell you how old he is, but he is three years younger than me and I am 36. (I'll wait while you do the math.) So, in honor of the brain that we seem to share, I thought I would post a list of things that he and I shared growing up. Some of you might recognize a few of these. I hope the randomness makes you smile.

Happy Birthday, Bud. I love you like a brother.

Now, speaking of blowjobs!

I don’t have any phony dog poo.

Have a popover, froggie!

New in town, eh?

We’re all out of caboodles. I’ve got a caboodle kit; you build your own caboodle.

Now I’m watching Fro-Fro-Froofie the Dog.

And you ain’t Baxter? No, I’m not Hawley.

Ahh…root’s kicking in.

Shut your festering gob you tit!

Ruthlessly; "I wonder where Ruth is."

Man that FDS really stings!

My stuck is foot!

It doesn't matter to Jesus.

I, also, am not a pussy.

Bullshit, Klaus! You give your own love to Wilhelm, I'm going to find Rebekah!

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana.

Don’t tell Mom about your new girlfriend.

Using the whole fist there Doc?

Back een bowl?

If I had to describe my reaction in one word, that word would be "What the fuck?"

If you get an outfit you can be a cowboy too.

That's got to hurt Bob. Thank you Captain Obvious.

You shouldn't hang me on a hook Johnny. My mother hung me on a hook once. Once.

************

Random Fact: My brother was born in Honduras, C.A. and had dual citizenship for the better part of his life.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminders. I found myself saying all of them out loud (using appropriate voices)!

Love you like a brother too,

Your 33 year-old brother

p.s.: boot to the head

3/03/2006 9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... and so reading this post the wahine did smile and all was good. And she did read the random quotes and name all that she could. Among them Richard Jeni, Johnny Dangerously and Fletch.

Word.

Your favorite transexual blue man.

3/10/2006 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home