Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mightier than the sword

Have you ever written with a fountain pen? Even the cheap ones are a pleasure of fluid grace as they glide their way across the page. But a good one is like...well like something really good.

Seriously though, I am using a Sheaffer that I picked up at Office Max for about $30, and it is the nicest that I have ever had the pleasure to write with. I use it at work and when I notarize, people think it's a special pen that I use just for this purpose. If only they knew the only thing I don't use it for is writing on duplicate forms. Heh heh heh, my little secret.

Random fact: CD currently playing is Stray Cats, "Rock This Town." (Best of CD.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!

Waterman also makes a nice fountain pen. I have several Phileas, named for Phileas Fogg (sp?) from Jules Verne. They're about an entry level model. I have the several because I kept losing mine, since I use the pen for everything but duplicate forms-- and sometimes even then. On simple, two-ply message pads, it makes the carbon look almost dainty, though it does require I press down harder.

Back to work...

11/01/2005 8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home